[Users] [Possible Spam: 10%] Cactus-built LAPACK, BLAS giving incorrect results

Garrison, David Garrison at uhcl.edu
Fri May 27 11:39:08 CDT 2011

Hi,

I doubt this helps but (-2,1) is a non-normalized eigenvector of the system.  Maybe your forced LAPACK was doing the wrong operation.

-DG

--
David Garrison, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Chair of Physics

Tel: 281-283-3796
Fax: 281-283-3709
http://sce.uhcl.edu/garrison

For more information about the UHCL Physics Program go to http://www.uhcl.edu/physics or sign up for UHCL newsletters at https://ecommunications.houston.edu/uhcl/join.html

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?" - Albert Einstein.