[Users] Cactus-built LAPACK, BLAS giving incorrect results

Kelly, Bernard J. (GSFC-660.0)[UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND BALTIMORE COUNTY] bernard.j.kelly at nasa.gov
Sat May 28 19:43:23 CDT 2011

That was it! Compiling without "-f66" yields a working set of LAPACK +
BLAS.

Now I have to find out why we were using that -f66 flag in our Cactus
compilations. It's not a flag I'd use in any standalone code.

Thanks, Erik, for spending time on this,

Bernard