[Users] restart with simfactory

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Nov 13 07:48:16 CST 2011

Petr

In most cases, a simple "submit" (with the same simulation name)
should suffice. --from-restart-id allows restarting from a particular
restart, in case you don't want to restart from the previous restart.

Simfactory has a parameter file simfactory/etc/parfiles/recover.par.
Could you try this? You would submit it on a single process, let it
run for a few minutes, and then submit it again:

./bin/sim submit recover --parfile=simfactory/etc/parfiles/recover.par
--walltime=0:10:0

and later

./bin/sim submit recover --parfile=simfactory/etc/parfiles/recover.par
--walltime=0:10:0
This should work.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/