[Users] restart with simfactory

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Sun Nov 13 07:46:03 CST 2011

On 13 Nov 2011, at 02:57, Petr Tsatsin wrote:

>  Hello,
>
> I'm trying to restart my simulation on queenbee using simfactory. I tried "./sim submit --from-restart-id ..." and I got

What was the full command that you used?

You should not normally need the --from-restart-id option - SimFactory uses this internally.  It is supposed to work out which restart to recover from automatically.

You should be able to do

	sim submit <simulation>

and it should queue a restart which recovers.  If this doesn't work, can you post your log.txt file (from the simulation directory) so we can see what went wrong?

http://numrel.aei.mpg.de/people/hinder