[Users] restart with simfactory

Tsatsin Petr ptsatsin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 12:55:05 CST 2011

Here it is.

svn info:
[ettest04 at qb4 simfactory]$ svn info
Repository UUID: 335acd41-667a-45b5-96c6-ccfbb2e2c6d2
Revision: 1473
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: hinder
Last Changed Rev: 1472
Last Changed Date: 2011-10-04 07:51:58 -0500 (Tue, 04 Oct 2011)

[ettest04 at qb4 simfactory]$ svn status
?      udb.pm

I'm not sure that I'm using a last version. This is might be a solution.
Thank you.
Petr.

--
Petr Tsatsin