[Users] restart with simfactory

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Nov 21 19:20:06 CST 2011

Petr

No, you are not using the latest version. Since there are substantial
changes to your version (which should still work), you can try to
update. <https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Tutorial_for_New_Users>
has instructions for checking out a new version of the Einstein
Toolkit; Simfactory is at
<https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/simfactory2/trunk>.

-erik

--