[Users] simfactory (python) small issue

Luca Baiotti baiotti at ile.osaka-u.ac.jp
Sun Sep 18 03:04:24 CDT 2011

Hello,

I was looking at the simfactory (python) wiki (is that the most
up-to-date place to find information?) and I found a few problems.

1) I tried the command

simfactory/bin/sim list-machines ranger

and the result is the whole list of machines. Shouldn't it output only
the data for ranger?

2) The command     print-machine      seem non-existent:

Cactus> simfactory/bin/sim print-machine
Error: unknown command print-machine
Aborting Simfactory.

3) If I say:

simfactory/bin/sim --remote-machine=ranger execute ls

the reply is:

sim.py: error: no such option: --remote-machine

4) What is the version of the command:

simfactory/bin/sim list-configurations

that lists the available configurations on a remote machine?

5)  What is the version of the command:

simfactory/bin/sim build [<configurationname>] --thornlist=<thornlist>

that lists the available configurations on a remote machine?

Cheers,
Luca