[Users] simfactory build and submit

Luca Baiotti baiotti at ile.osaka-u.ac.jp
Sun Sep 18 16:59:08 CDT 2011

Hello,

in addition to editing the optionlist files or creating new ones, are
there other ways (e.g. a command-line option) to customise
configurations? In particular I need to add the LORENE directory
(because I have local changes) while leaving all other settings unchanged.

Then, the wiki says that this shorthand syntax is available for
submitting jobs:

How does one specify which configuration should be used?

Ciao,
Luca