[Users] simfactory build and submit

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Sep 18 17:47:04 CDT 2011

Luca

To modify the LORENE directory, you would probably modify the
corresponding option list stored in Simfactory; this seems easiest.

To specify a particular configuration you would use

simfactory/bin/sim submit [<simulationname>] <parfile> <walltime>
<procs> --configuration <configuration>

By default, the configuration "sim" is used.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/