[Users] spring meeting

Manuela Campanelli manuela at astro.rit.edu
Thu Sep 29 17:02:05 CDT 2011

Frank,

I am totally in favor of this idea. In addition, you should be aware
that GGR/DCOMP will have a joint "focus session" (chaired by Joshua
Faber) in the APS meeting, that is: /"GR-MHD Simulations of
Astrophysical Phenomena/". I hope to see some important contributions
from the ET group to that session!

Best,
Manuela