[Users] Can't evolve Minkowski with RK4 integrator?

Heeil Kim heeilkim at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 05:04:09 CDT 2012

Hi,

The problems in my binary NS merge simulations seem to be related to
this (fast) RK4 integration. I didn't make runs for sufficiently long
time but the run with RK3 didn't crash yet.

But the generic RK4 doesn't seem to fix my problems. For this, I took
the following parameter setup.

mol::ode_method                 =   "generic"
mol::generic_type               =   "rk"
mol::mol_intermediate_steps             =   4
methodoflines::mol_num_scratch_levels   =  3

Did I make right setup, or do I need more elaborations?

Cheers,

Hee Il