[Users] McLachlan updated

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Apr 3 15:51:49 CDT 2012

Dear users of the development version of McLachlan:

I have just re-generated the McLachlan code via Kranc. If you update
your checkout of McLachlan, you will likely also have to update the
Cactus flesh, LSUThorns/Vectors, and Kranc's GenericFD thorn. If you
don't update all these, you may encounter either CST errors or
compiler errors. As usual, updating everything in the Einstein Toolkit
should be a safe thing to do (as safe as development branches are).

There are no new features in McLachlan. However, we cleaned up thorn
LSUThorns/Vectors, moving some of the code into Kranc, and added new
functionality to the flesh that Kranc now generates.