[Users] Where is thorn ADMMass now?

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Thu Apr 5 01:49:45 CDT 2012

On 5 Apr 2012, at 05:07, Frank Loeffler wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 04, 2012 at 07:16:16PM -0400, Erik Schnetter wrote:
>> If it is not in the Einstein Toolkit, then the original version (in
>> AEIThorns) is probably still the current version. Of course, it may be
>> that similar functionality exists in a thorn with a different name --
>> Frank?
>
> It is still in AEIThorns, and if people find it useful I would be happy
> to propose to add it to the Einstein Toolkit. It is freely available
> already, always was.

This comes up every so often.

	http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/2011-December/thread.html#1666

The plan is to include it in the Einstein Toolkit.  According to the (frequently flouted) ET rules, it should have a bit of documentation before it goes in.  It has a test suite already.  We should aim to have this in before the next release.  Would someone familiar with the code like to volunteer to write some minimal documentation?

I have created a ticket (https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/794) in TRAC to track progress with this.

http://numrel.aei.mpg.de/people/hinder