[Users] Visit & CarpetHDF5 mismatch?

Scott Hawley scott.hawley at belmont.edu
Thu Apr 12 14:29:09 CDT 2012

How did you get the plugin to compile?  When I run the script I getŠ

~/apps/VizTools/CarpetHDF5] % ./install
make: *** No rule to make target `clean'.  Stop.
rm: Makefile: No such file or directory
rm: CMakeLists.txt: No such file or directory
rm: CMakeCache.txt: No such file or directory
rm: CMakeFiles: No such file or directory
rm: cmake_install.cmake: No such file or directory
./install: line 8: xmledit: command not found
./install: line 9: xml2cmake: command not found
CMake Error: The source directory
"/Users/shawley/apps/VizTools/CarpetHDF5" does not appear to contain
CMakeLists.txt.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.