[Users] Meeting Minutes

Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo at jila.colorado.edu
Mon Apr 16 13:30:07 CDT 2012

I actually liked the idea of alternating between names of male and female scientists (and I love what you chose for the next release), while your list contains only male scientists...

Cheers,
Bruno

On Apr 16, 2012, at 12:24 PM, Bruno Coutinho Mundim wrote:

>> * release name: proposal Lovelace (after Ada Lovelace:
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ada_Lovelace)
>
> The following sequence could be interesting for the next releases,
> culminating in 2015: Tesla, Hertz, Lorentz, Poincare, Weyl, Minkowski,
> Einstein.
>
> Cheers,
> B.

Dr. Bruno Giacomazzo
JILA - University of Colorado
440 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309
USA

Tel.  : +1 303-492-0389
Fax  : +1 303-492-5235
email : bruno.giacomazzo at jila.colorado.edu
web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org

Those who understand binary, and those who don't