[Users] Visit & CarpetHDF5 mismatch?

Scott Hawley scott.hawley at belmont.edu
Tue Apr 17 12:17:40 CDT 2012

Bruno,

  You are using MacPorts, right?    What version of OS X do you have?  I'm running Lion.

"yes, this is the correct repository. I didn't need to update the path in my case. I just followed the standard installation instructions and it worked without problems."

That hasn't been true for me -- can't get it to work even after surmounting various problems along the way --   and don't think it has for Bernard, but we'd really like to get it working!

-Scott