[Users] Meeting Minutes

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Tue Apr 24 00:32:55 CDT 2012

Hello all,

> ET release:
Following (but independent and not speaking for the maintainers) the
discussion about which thorns to include and what requirements there are
for thorns to be included, I added a page to the wiki

https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Thorns_we_know_of

with the intention of collecting thorns known to users that might be of
interest to the general public. This would serve as a way to advertise
the thorns presence and allow the maintainers to judge the amount of
interest and use a given thorn sees without including the thorn in ET
and "blessing" it.