[Users] Meeting Minutes

Allen Gabrielle gallen at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Apr 25 07:09:00 CDT 2012

Conference paper citation, but not very many details of the unstructured code

http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1560766

Claes Eskilsson, Yaakoub El-Khamra, David Rideout, Gabrielle Allen, Q. Jim Chen, and Mayank Tyagi. 2009. A Parallel High-Order Discontinuous Galerkin Shallow Water Model. In Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Computational Science: Part I (ICCS '09), Gabrielle Allen, Jaros\&\#322;aw Nabrzyski, Edward Seidel, Geert Dick Albada, Jack Dongarra, and Peter M. Sloot (Eds.). Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, 63-72. DOI=10.1007/978-3-642-01970-8_7 http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-01970-8_7

--
Gabrielle Allen
Associate Professor
gallen at cct.lsu.edu