[Users] meeting minutes

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Aug 20 11:12:26 CDT 2012

Hi,

I am sorry for having been too late for the call. I got caught in
first-day-of-semester parking agony.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 12:00:19PM -0400, Roland Haas wrote:
> * time: right now still Oct 22nd, however Christian Ott raised the issue
> that there is a grant proposal deadline near this date. Yosef says that
> the NSF grant deadline is Oct 31st which might not actually interfere.
> Will need to discuss on the mailing list.

According to
http://www.nsf.gov/funding/pgm_summ.jsp?pims_id=503539&org=NSF&sel_org=NSF&from=fund
Yosef is right.

> * want searchable online docs. Ian suggests that something like a google
> search box might be best, alos generated single html page version that
> can be searched

I agree that a single page would be nice. Virtually every browser has a
search function.

Frank