[Users] [Commits] [svn:einsteintoolkit] GRHydro/trunk/src/ (Rev. 419)

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon Aug 27 16:09:28 CDT 2012

Hello Ian, Erik, all,

> This seems to be declared both in interface.ccl as well as in this
> (and another) source file.
Yup. I see it. Erik actually beat you to it, Ian. I do not know why this
ever compiled. The line in question was last changed on August 8th. It
declares (so Erik tells me, I am still compiling) a variable that is
never used.

The simple fix is to remove the unused declaration.

I'll try and hunt down why this started to fail now.