[Users] Issues getting Einstein Toolkit built on Scientific Linux 6

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Dec 12 09:10:56 CST 2012

The difference here is that HDF5 is expected to be installed manually,
which is much more work than e.g. "sudo apt-get install gsl".

The starting point of the discussion was that there was another person
using SL6, and problems ensued because GSL was expected to be installed,
but this was not documented in the option list.

-erik