[Users] meeting minutes

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon Dec 17 13:34:40 CST 2012

Hello Barry,

> Yes. I use the OSX one regularly and can continue to maintain it with
> Ian. There are also several other older OSX option lists which I no
> longer use. Do we still want to keep all of those around?
Thank you.

Probably (speaking only for myself) we want to rather remove old files
than have them trip up new users (ie. if a file break and no one wants
to fix it, it should be removed).

> I can also continue to maintain the Scientific Linux 6 option list,
> although I don't actually currently use it myself.
That would be nice of course.

Also: I did not put in the minutes when the next phone call will be: The
next phone call will be on Mon Jan 7th 2013 at the usual time.