[Users] "signbit" not defined during compilation of ETK on XSEDE:Kraken?

Kelly, Bernard J. (GSFC-660.0)[UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND BALTIMORE COUNTY] bernard.j.kelly at nasa.gov
Tue Feb 7 10:50:28 CST 2012

That might be an idea. Do you have a feeling for the relative efficiency
of PGI vs Intel on this machine?

I sent the NICS people a ticket about the later compilation issues (who
knows; perhaps they're coming from the same source as the signbit problem).

Bernard

P.S. Any idea why my ETK TRAC ticket wasn't accepted? I don't have a login
(I think ...), so I was submitting as "bernard.j.kelly at nasa.gov".