[Users] changing CarpetRegrid2 parameters for ETK Maxwell + mercurial Carpet?

Kelly, Bernard J. (GSFC-660.0)[UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND BALTIMORE COUNTY] bernard.j.kelly at nasa.gov
Thu Feb 16 15:47:13 CST 2012

Hi Erik.

OK, I reran again, with veryverbose and CarpetLib::output_bboxes=yes. Much
larger output -- about 3GB in toto, Tarred + Zipped to about 271MB, is now
on WebDrive:

https://webdrive.gsfc.nasa.gov/shortauth/bernard.j.kelly/sf5eCoC

Again, the username/password = beanykelly/helpmercurial.

Thanks,

Bernard