[Users] using PBS -V on kraken

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Feb 22 12:35:42 CST 2012

Shouldn't the location of the initial data be in the parameter file?
Either this, or it should be compiled into the executable (similar to
the location of a shared library).

You could add an option to the thorn calling Lorene to use setenv
before calling Lorene.

-erik

--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/