[Users] MoL Arrays

Christian Reisswig reisswig at tapir.caltech.edu
Fri Feb 24 18:58:32 CST 2012

Hi,

I now run into the problem that any of the rk* schemes are not returning the
correct result. I am basically setting my (array) RHS to 1.0 and integrating
the function for some iterations. I expect the final result to be equal to the
final time which is not the case for rk* (but interestingly for icn).
Are there any other tricks I need to apply to get it right (such as manually
cycling timelevels...)?

I only have one reflevel and the "level"-mode RHS array computation is executed
once per MoL substep.

Thanks,
Christian