[Users] Meudon_Bin_NS initial Data

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Feb 27 10:43:45 CST 2012

The thorn Meudon_Bin_NS is a wrapper that calls routines in LORENE,
and then populates the Cactus grid structure with the results. Thus
the file name is interpreted by LORENE, and LORENE's documentation and
examples should contain this information.

I see that the sibling thorn "Meudon_Mag_NS" contains an example.

Once things work for you, would you be willing to write up a short
example and put it into the thorn's documentation?

Should we add example data, possibly with a very coarse resolution to
save space?

-erik