[Users] simfactory change allocation bug

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Sat Jan 7 10:54:21 CST 2012

The allocation information should not be in the submit script -- the
submit script should use @ALLOCATION@, and the allocation information
should come from the MDB (including defs.local.ini).

You are may trying to re-submit an existing simulation. By default,
this will re-use the information from the previous restart. You should
be able to give an option --allocation=... when re-submitting.

You can also check the directories SIMFACTORY/run/SubmitScript,
output-????/SIMFACTORY/SubmitScript, and
output-????/SIMFACTORY/properties.ini to look what allocation is
stored there.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/