[Users] problem with first example simulation with ETK

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Jan 10 20:05:44 CST 2012

Jose

If you made an error submitting the simulation when you submitted the
first time, then simfactory will remember some of these choices, and
will ignore some of your command line arguments. You will either have
to delete the simulation, or create a completely new simulation by
choosing a different name.

Can you replace the simulation name "static_tov" by something else? It
does not have to be related to the parameter file name. This will
create a new simulation.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/