[Users] using WeylScal4 and Multipole thorns in McLachlan

Jose Fiestas Iquira jafiestas at lbl.gov
Wed Jan 25 04:39:13 CST 2012

Hello,

I am using WeylScal4 and Multipole thorns in McLachlan, and started a run
using simfactory. It started well but stops after an MPI error. Before I
get some warnings related to the parameters m_mode and l_mode. I am
attaching the error file. It runs only for the initial time step zero.

Does somebody have probably a hint what is the best parameter setting? I am
using following:

ActiveThorns = "WeylScal4 Multipole"
WeylScal4::offset                    = 1e-8
WeylScal4::fd_order                  = "4th"
WeylScal4::verbose                   = 0

Multipole::nradii = 8
Multipole::out_every = 128
Multipole::radius[0] = 15
Multipole::radius[1] = 30
Multipole::radius[2] = 40
Multipole::radius[3] = 50
Multipole::radius[4] = 60
Multipole::radius[5] = 70
Multipole::radius[6] = 80
Multipole::radius[7] = 90
Multipole::variables = "WeylScal4::Psi4r{sw=-2 cmplx='WeylScal4::Psi4i'
name='Psi4'}"
Multipole::l_mode = 4
Multipole::m_mode = 4

Thanks,