[Users] using WeylScal4 and Multipole thorns in McLachlan

Barry Wardell barry.wardell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 04:49:25 CST 2012

Hi Jose,

I'm not sure if this is the cause of your MPI errors, but the m_mode and
l_mode parameters in WeylScal4 are deprecated. You should instead use the
l_max parameter, e.g.

ActiveThorns = "WeylScal4 Multipole"
WeylScal4::offset                    = 1e-8
WeylScal4::fd_order                  = "4th"
WeylScal4::verbose                   = 0

Multipole::nradii = 8
Multipole::out_every = 128
Multipole::radius[0] = 15
Multipole::radius[1] = 30
Multipole::radius[2] = 40
Multipole::radius[3] = 50
Multipole::radius[4] = 60
Multipole::radius[5] = 70
Multipole::radius[6] = 80
Multipole::radius[7] = 90
Multipole::variables = "WeylScal4::Psi4r{sw=-2 cmplx='WeylScal4::Psi4i'
name='psi4'}"
Multipole::l_max = 4

Barry