[Users] brill

Comer Duncan comer.duncan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 18:47:42 CDT 2012

Hi,

I finally got Cactus to build on my macbook pro today and ran static_tov
with apparent success.  Thanks for all those who helped.

I have another question, admittedly naive.  Namely, I want to run a Brill
wave using McLaclan.   Can you guys point me to the appropriate config to
do this old test?  I see that Gundlach (and maybe others) has
made IDBrillData in EinsteinInitialData.  So if I want to make a config
which will run this problem presumably using ML_* and IDBrillData  I need
to create such, unless there is one around somewhere that I can use.  Can
someone(s) help me out?

Thanks.

Comer