[Users] schedule option LOCAL

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Tue Jul 24 16:33:07 CDT 2012

Hello Peter,

> I scheduled some subroutines for my initial data thorn inside the
> "HydroBase_Initial" with option LOCAL, but then I realized that
> cctk_delta_space give me the delta space for the coarsest grid. I expected
> to get resolution of the "local" grids. Is that a bug or I misunderstood
> meaning of option LOCAL?
This is a bit confusing, yes.

You have to use CCTK_DELTA_SPACE(0) (all uppercase) to get the
resolution of the local grid. In Fortran it would be CCTK_DELTA_SPACE(1)
but still all uppercase (since it is a C preprocessor macro).
cctk_delta_space is always the resolution on the base grid (has to be
divided by cctk_levfac to get the local value).