[Users] McLachlan cleanup

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Sat Jun 2 12:24:46 CDT 2012

I want to clean up the McLachlan Kranc scripts. In particular, I want
to use consistent indentation, rewrite/augment some comments, change
the order in which certain equations and variables are listed, remove
unused code, etc. I think now is a good time for this. I don't plan to
introduce any functional changes.

I expect these changes to be all over the place. They will likely lead
to conflicts if someone else is making changes at the same time. If
you are working on changes, please tell me, so that we can avoid such
conflicts.