[Users] errors in par files?

Babiuc-Hamilton, Maria babiuc at marshall.edu
Mon Jun 4 15:10:34 CDT 2012

Hello,

Recently I read "The Einstein Toolkit: A Community" paper and I am trying to run the par files from the directory In the Cactus/par/arXiv\:1111.3344/
It's a very useful paper! I am trying to reproduce some of the results.

Could you please help me with the following errors?

- parameter file from the kerr directory
WARNING[L1,P0] (Cactus): Major error in parameter file 'kerr.par' line 128: Para
meter 'CarpetLib::vary_tags' not found
WARNING[L1,P0] (Cactus): Major error in parameter file 'kerr.par' line 130: Para
meter 'CarpetLib::reduce_mpi_waitall' not found

- parameter file from collapse directory
Error: Thorn corecollapsecontrol not found
Error: Thorn CartesianCoordinates not found

thanks,
Maria