[Users] problem with a mesh refinement

Petr Tsatsin ptsatsin at fau.edu
Mon Jun 11 15:28:10 CDT 2012

Hello,
I've experienced the following problem. I can run einsteintoolkit with my
thorn for initial data set up on unigid and it works fine. However when I
try to add some refinement levels I'm getting following errors:
  WARNING level 0 in thorn Bindings processor 5 host nid00073
  (line 22159 of
/lustre/scratch/yakunin/cactus_dev4/Cactus/configs/bns/bindings/Functions/AliasedFunctions.c):
  ->WARNING level 0 in thorn Bindings processor 0 host nid00073
  (line 22159 of
/lustre/scratch/yakunin/cactus_dev4/Cactus/configs/bns/bindings/Functions/AliasedFunctions.c):
  ->WARNING level 0 in thorn Bindings processor 8 host nid00073
  (line 22159 of
/lustre/scratch/yakunin/cactus_dev4/Cactus/configs/bns/bindings/Functions/AliasedFunctions.c):
  -> The function sf_IdFromName has not been provided by any active thorn.
WARNING level 0 in thorn Bindings processor 1 host nid00073
  (line 22159 of
/lustre/scratch/yakunin/cactus_dev4/Cactus/configs/bns/bindings/Functions/AliasedFunctions.c):
  -> The function sf_IdFromName has not been provided by any active thorn.
The function sf_IdFromName has not been provided by any active thorn.

I was wondering if anybody ever had similar problems?
Thank you.

--
Petr Tsatsin
Graduate Student - Department of Physics
ptsatin at fau.edu, ptsatsin at gmail.com