[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Sun Jun 17 17:18:45 CDT 2012

Hello Bruno, all,

thank you for the input.

> 1) ADMMacros is required by ADMMass
>
> 2) ADMCoupling is required by TmunuBase
>
> 3) StaticConformal is required by ADMMass, AHFinderDirect and TmunuBase
Yes, the proposal is for these thorns to loose the features that require
the deprecated thorns (if not the next release since we forgot to
deprecate them, then the next release). Ie. TmunuBase would no longer
support the old interface (which is horrendously slow anyway right now),
all thorns would only support "physical" metrics. ADMMass might be
harder. I am not sure how it computes what it computes. Maybe we have a
replacement (Frank seems to have some thorns of this kind). This should
be discussed.