[Users] simfactory configuration for kraken

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 13 08:49:48 CDT 2012

Hello all,

> This is version 3 of an updated configuration. I'll really have to
> commit this soon :-)
I committed a merged version of all the proposed option lists as
kraken-intel12.cfg and made it the default options list for kraken.

You will have to do a full reconfig with the new option list. The admins
are working on getting intel 11 to work again (after which it can be
decided whether we want to stick with intel 11 or switch over to intel
12 only).

Please test the option list (and ini file) and report any errors on the
mailing list or on trac.