[Users] Using gmake - Re: ETK in NERSC machines (Hopper/Carver) does not work properly

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Tue Mar 13 15:04:54 CDT 2012

On 13 Mar 2012, at 19:19, Jose Fiestas Iquira wrote:

> Hello,
>
> WaveDemo worked with intel. Thanks you.
>
> I want to create a source bundle for a simulation of binary coalescence
> (using McLachlan). For that I have filtered the needed thorns from the
> einsteintoolkit.th according to qc0-mclachlan.par and want to compile it
> using gmake. Would I need to take care of something else?

There are some thorns which are needed in the configuration but which don't necessarily need to be active in the parameter file.  You will find out about these when you try to build the configuration.  It might take a few tries, but you should end up with a minimal thornlist.

http://numrel.aei.mpg.de/people/hinder