[Users] [Commits] [svn:einsteintoolkit] Paper_EinsteinToolkit_2010/ (Rev. 313)

Joshua Faber jafsma at rit.edu
Tue Mar 13 16:06:59 CDT 2012

I believe it is the standard version, at least when T mu nu is stored,
for which T_mu nu = rho h u_mu u_nu + P g_mu nu, and you need to
include the 8 pi terms any time it appears as the RHS of the Einstein
equation.  I don't know personally how McLachlan actually calculates
the RHS of the field equations in detail.

-J