[Users] simfactory configuration for kraken

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Mar 14 15:50:23 CDT 2012

Roland

Since Kraken changed, updating the released version is a very good
idea. Creating a new tag is not necessary; a straight commit to the
branch should do fine.

One uses tags to find earlier versions. It may be interesting to find
out exactly what was originally released (hence we created a branch
and a tag), but it will in the future probably not be interesting to
track this particular change in a manner that goes beyond svn log, and
hence creating a new tag is not necessary.

-erik