[Users] simfactory configuration for kraken

Kelly, Bernard J. (GSFC-660.0)[UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND BALTIMORE COUNTY] bernard.j.kelly at nasa.gov
Thu Mar 15 10:34:34 CDT 2012

Thanks, Erik, Roland.

I grabbed the new cfg from the trunk using Roland's direct link, and it
seems to work for me.

Bernard

P.S. I was using PGI before, and had done a fresh compile from scratch
after the Kraken overhaul, as suggested. It still hit issues with the
mpi.h -- the same issue encountered with Intel, so I suspect that the
kraken_pgi.cfg needs an update, too. Assuming anyone uses it, of course.
I'm happy to stick with Intel for the moment.