[Users] Room share desired ET Workshop 3.-6. April

Alex Vañó Viñuales alex.vano at uib.es
Wed Mar 21 08:40:05 CDT 2012

Hi all,

first of all I apologize for using Users for this purpose, but I really
need a quick answer regarding this issue.

For those who are attending the Spring Einstein Toolkit Workshop 2012 (
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/ET_Workshop_Spring_2012) and have
not arranged their lodgings yet: I am looking for someone to share the room
with.
Given that the special rate at the Hampton Inn Atlanta finished yesterday,
I propose to share a room in the Hotel Midtown Atlanta for the days 3.-6.
April. (In reality I arrive on the 31. March, but don't think that anybody
will be there that early).

In case somebody was interested, please send me an email as soon as
possible and in any case not later than Friday 23. March at 8:30 EDT
(-0400).

Thank you,

Alex Vano-Vinuales

Alex Vano Vinuales