[Users] GetComponent requests "clean checkout"

alexander.beck-ratzka alexander.beck-ratzka at aei.mpg.de
Mon Mar 26 08:02:40 CDT 2012

Hi Folks,

I would like agree to Luca in that sense that such an error should not
be a fatal one. However, a user must be informed that a checkout of a
repository has failed. This mus be ensured. I am not that expert in
GetComponents to know whether simfactory creates always log file. As far
as I know it only writes message to the console, and if the buffer of te
console is to small, a user might get lost of the message text.

Best wishes

Alexander