[Users] cactus simulation build

Steven R. Brandt sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Mar 29 09:35:47 CDT 2012

I agree with Shantenu, you shouldn't have to debug these issues. Just
send them to the list where there are a lot of people who can provide
answers.

In this particular case, I think the error message is badly formatted.
The command wants to be issued from inside the Cactus directory. It
looks like there used to be a more useful error message in simlib.py in
the GetDirSuffix routine, but it was commented out. I'm not sure why.
Should we put it back?

Cheers,
Steve