[Users] Einstein Toolkit on Mac OS

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Wed May 16 09:15:47 CDT 2012

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 09:11:18AM -0500, Steven R. Brandt wrote:
> Maybe we should base the tutorials on a VM?

Yes, I think this is a good idea. Regardless of this I also think that
it would be nice to find volunteers that agree to keep some description
of how to get it working on a particular, common installation (that they
themselves use) up to date. I could imagine that MacOS should be common
enough, along with something like the some Fedora or Debian version.

Frank