[Users] Einstein Toolkit on Mac OS

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Wed May 16 10:46:52 CDT 2012

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 05:38:30PM +0200, Ian Hinder wrote:
> Those things should be hidden by SimFactory.  We would provide instructions for a "recommended" set of system packages and compilers for each OS, and we would provide optionlists for these.

Exactly. Simfactory needs to be configured for each new machine, and
this set of packages is what is we currently do not know/distribute.

So, coming back to Mac OS what we would need is a set of packages and
instructions how to install them, and an simfactory option list could
then assume they are installed.

Frank