[Users] Einstein Toolkit on Mac OS

Babiuc-Hamilton, Maria babiuc at marshall.edu
Wed May 16 11:14:23 CDT 2012

Hello,

For MacOSX, Macports is the easier way to get all the software needed. My perl version is 5.12 and  python 27.
I was able to checkout a new version, and update an old one when I did not use the -p
The old instructions for Mac OSX were working great, if we can update then would be fantastic. I'm using gcc45 and the old configuration still works. Haven't tried with gcc48. Did anyone?
Scott came up already with new instructions for Visit, still to be confirmed. Barry Wardell has made possible the installation of pygraph, which works.

Maria