[Users] param.ccl: accessing non-restricted variables of another thorn?

David Rideout dprideout at gmail.com
Mon May 21 14:26:56 CDT 2012

Hi Scott,

Are you asking about a parameter or a 'grid variable'?  The former
uses 'shares:' in the param.ccl, while the latter 'inherits:' in
interface.ccl.  I believe that there were plans to make parameter
dependencies more formal (so that they would be related to grid
variable dependencies) but do not know the status of these.

Cheers,
David