[Users] ETK Maxwell checkout failing for McLachlan, KrancNumericalTools

Kelly, Bernard J. (GSFC-660.0)[UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND BALTIMORE COUNTY] bernard.j.kelly at nasa.gov
Wed May 23 13:47:01 CDT 2012

Replying to myself here.

I noticed that my local Snow Leopard machine's git version (1.7.10.1) is
close to that on my home Lion machine, so I tried a from-scratch checkout,
and had the same problem as at home. So it appears to be present with git
>= 1.7.10.X

I just verified that by removing the "--depth 1" option, the switch to
ET_2011_10 works (or at least doesn't produce any error message).

So for now, I'll be using --noshallow as Bruno does.

Thanks everyone,

Bernard